Earthshine Software is pleased to announce that DroneViewer 1.2.4 is now available on our website and has the following new enhancements:
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- The mouse can now be in the main viewer window to perform a zoom using the mouse wheel. Previously, the mouse had to be on top of the main video for mouse wheel zoom to take effect.
- Improved layout of Map Window controls
- [Mac] Improved font rendering in GUI panels
- [Mac] Improved zoom behavior for users of Apple MagicMouse or trackpads.
- [Mac] Improved support for Dark Mode
- [Mac] Fixed ‘blank tab’ GUI issue when run under macOS Big Sur
- [Mac] macOS 10.14 or later required
- [Windows] DroneViewer will no longer remind you to install K-Lite Codec Pack if you’ve installed it already.
DroneViewer displays your GPS-enabled GoPro and drone videos in a whole new way! With DroneViewer you can play your videos on the main screen while watching your drone’s speed, distance, position, and bearing update on graphs, data displays, and maps. You can geotag key points in your route and jump back to them instantly. You can export portions of your videos to separate clips, or export just a single geotagged frame. You can save your route to common file formats such as comma-separated value (CSV), GPS-exchange (GPX), or Google Earth (KML), for further data analysis. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://mydroneviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 1 video at a time.