We are pleased to announce that DroneViewer 1.0.2 is now available on our website and has the following new additions:
- Added new Line-Of-Sight (LOS) graph. This graph shows the distance of the drone from the start point.
- LOS is now exported in the CSV file.
- Added new speed unit: meters/sec. You can switch units via the Preferences or by clicking the units tag in the speedometer.
- Improvements in auto-scaling of graphs
- Improvements to graphs when changing speed units
- Updated Users Manual
- Fixed bug in which altitude values in GPX files could be ignored
Special thanks to mavicpilots.com member “Dronason” for the his suggestions to add LOS graph and m/s units.
DroneViewer 1.0.2 screenshot showing m/s speed units and location of LOS graph.