We are pleased to announce that DroneViewer 1.1.2 is now available on our website and has the following new enhancements:
- Added compatibility with the SRT files produced by the DJI Mavic 2 Pro using firmware version 01.00.0200. Note that altitude data is missing from the SRT file, so altitude graphs are not available. Hopefully, DJI will update its SRT file format to include altitude in the future.
- The Registered version will now display up to 66 minutes of GoPro lat/lon/alt data. Previously, the Registered version would only show 1 minute of GoPro data.
- Improved synchronization between video and data.
DroneViewer displays your GPS-enabled GoPro and drone videos in a whole new way! With DroneViewer you can play your videos on the main screen while watching your drone’s speed, distance, position, and bearing update on graphs, data displays, and maps. You can geotag key points in your route and jump back to them instantly. You can export portions of your videos to separate clips, or export just a single geotagged frame. You can save your route to common file formats such as comma-separated value (CSV), GPS-exchange (GPX), or Google Earth (KML), for further data analysis. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://mydroneviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 1 video at a time.
You have made a pretty good software. We have some more reviews for you :
If you can add some more features in paid softwares like :
1. Basic color correction
2. Basic editing like multiple logo
3. Adding custom sound or music.
That will make software more useful and worth to pay for.
Thanks for the suggestions, Archit. DroneViewer can export clips from videos so that you can edit them in your favorite, full-fledged, video editing application. I don’t want to duplicate too many features that are already present in other dedicated software.