Earthshine Software is pleased to announce that DroneViewer 1.2.5 is now available on our website and has the following new enhancements:
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed bug in which lat/lon errors in data stream could cause DroneViewer to crash if the Dashboard display is visible.
- Fixed bug in which compass drone would disappear when a video was loaded.
- DroneViewer will now process GoPro videos that have a file timestamp in year 1999 (an indicator that the user did not set the GoPro’s time/date).
- Fixed bug that would delete the wrong geotag under certain conditions.
- Replaced black “up” and “down” arrow icons in main window with new blue ones.
DroneViewer displays your GPS-enabled GoPro and drone videos in a whole new way! With DroneViewer you can play your videos on the main screen while watching your drone’s speed, distance, position, and bearing update on graphs, data displays, and maps. You can geotag key points in your route and jump back to them instantly. You can export portions of your videos to separate clips, or export just a single geotagged frame. You can save your route to common file formats such as comma-separated value (CSV), GPS-exchange (GPX), or Google Earth (KML), for further data analysis. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://mydroneviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 1 video at a time.